When did you?

have your babies bed set washed and on the crib?
car seat in the car?
hospital bag ready?
clothes washed?

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• One month before my due date, my home was ready for the baby and my bag was packed.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:56 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• yeah, one month ahead here too ;o)
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I have none of that ready yet and I'm 33 weeks prego. Then again, we just moved into a house with no help for my husband (poor thing). I'm left to do any unpacking/getting rid of/buying new stuff that we need. Oh, and my baby shower got pushed back a week so that leaves us three weeks to get ready if she come when I'm 40 weeks... it's our first so we have nothing except a doll for her, a changing table I bought off Craigslist, and a few pairs of clothes she got from family for Christmas.... Mom's getting us a dresser and a crib but she hasn't got that either... sooo, I hope I'm at least somewhat ready by a month. At least hopefully I'll have the basics. Hopefully she doesn't come early!! Be prepared with at least the basics if you can a month before, like a few pairs of clothes, diapers, wipes, car seat, crib. Having a packed bag is always good too. I've heard it's rare for a baby to be on time... Good luck and congrats!!
    soulmeetsbody19

Answer by soulmeetsbody19 at 1:32 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• All about 34weeks. Had some clothes washed, finished everything else after my baby shower which was about 34wks. :) Good luck, and congratulations! :)
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 2:56 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I am 32 weeks. His clothes that were given to me are washed & I have made a hospital list but that's about it. I plan on doing it probably 2-3 weeks before I'm due.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 7:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2011