Play room help!!

I am moving furniture around and making our small formal dining room into a play room. I have purchased a wooden table for kids that has four different colored chairs. It is sturdy.

I also purchased chalk board paper to make a large board on the wall. I have the crayons and fun stuff to color with. They each are getting bean bag chair, their bigger toys will be in the play room. I kind of want a cheap TV so they can play the Wii out there.

I just don't know what else to put in there so it doesn't look ridiculous. What do you have in your playroom? Any thoughts?

NickLukeandEmma

Asked by NickLukeandEmma at 11:50 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Home & Garden

• My kids have a ton of board games and when we set up our play room I repurposed an old dresser into a game chest. It was missing a couple of drawers and I pulled the rest out, removed the metal tracks for the drawers to slide in and small support strips. Then I painted it all. That way I had six shelves that could each hold three or four games and since I picked it up on the side of the road it was free. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:17 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I don't think you actually need any advice, you seem to have it handled just fine!  All of that sounds good to me and if I wanted to do a playroom it would be me asking you what to do, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:24 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• bump

MrsHouston47302