American Idol -- March 9

Who did you like from tonights show?

NickLukeandEmma

Asked by NickLukeandEmma at 11:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• The Country singer, the Beatles, Joe Cocker can't remember their names yet. Not the Michael Jackson, or the Diana Ross singers, not too sure abt the last girl either. I like the Black guy, but not tonights song, I believe I can fly. It will be interesting to see who goes tomorrow night, seeing who gets the votes of the people who were let go last week. I do think they are a group of pretty talented kids though.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:24 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I think my favorite tonight was James Durbin doing the Beatles. I also really enjoyed Casey Abrams, Paul McDonald and always,
    Jacob Lusk. Scotty & Lauren are a couple of my favorites but weren't outstanding tonight. I'm LOVING this season! Who did you like?
    JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 7:20 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I didn't get to see 1-3 so from what I seen I thought Pia was the best. However, Lauren is my favorite.
    jdzamko

Answer by jdzamko at 4:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2011