Sex drive!!

The closer to your due date did your sex drive go up!?!? Mine is way way up there and Im 34 wks. Seriously its like crazy...I feel like a rabbit!!

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i felt that way my whole pregnancy....my bf loved it for about a week lol
    qsmommy88

Answer by qsmommy88 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• This last week of my pregnancy I cant enough of my hubby!!! But every woman is different!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:25 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• im only 26 weeks and feel the same way,too bad my bf cant last long =( afterwards he just wants to go to bed and sometimes in the mornings he doesnt wanna fdo anything..for me a second round will do just fiiinne but he only goes once =/
    i have to deal with it ..&& plus with the arguing at times we dont get to do anything but i try to get him to bed with me even though we just got done arguing lol...he should take advantage of this,not most woman say they want sex every hour ;p haha
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 10:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• With first Pregnancy it was all the way from the start, 2nd about half way and 3rd about the last 3 month's. So yeah some do and some don't
    supermomof924

Answer by supermomof924 at 12:00 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Yeah totally. I'm about the opposite of textbook. Supposedly you're supposed to be not wanting sex at all during trimesters 1 and 3, and have a high sex drive in the second trimester. For me, I was wanting it a lot during the first few weeks of being prego, then basicly my sex drive depleted from then until about 30 wks, I guess. Now I am basicly like a PP said: I could go for seconds but my hubby wears out too fast LMAO TMi sorry! Oh I'm 34 wks now
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:11 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• It's a good thing! You can use sex to try to being on labor later on. =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:07 AM on Nov. 23, 2008