Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you live in Georgia do you know a great chiropractor?

Fell down some stairs approximately 12 years, I often go through muscle cramping certain time of the year. As I get older my back seems to be worst please tell me about somewhere I can be seen and comforted. Thanks in advance.


Asked by dubewife at 12:10 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Health

Level 17 (4,588 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • What part of GA do you live in?

    Answer by vicesix at 7:21 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

  • Atlanta

    Comment by dubewife (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

Next question in Health
Does a root canal hurt?

Next question overall (Relationships)
How come??