I know i will be bashed for this but....

I went through my bf's phone over the weekend because I felt like he had been talking to someone else because of his actions. Well I screwed up in the phone and yeah what I get for going through his phone BUT I never told him I know he found out, but yet he hasn't said a word to me.

I wonder why that is? If he were to ask I would tell him yes, but he hasn't asked and no I am not just telling either.

AmI88

Asked by AmI88 at 12:23 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• He wants you to be up front and tell him the truth. Obviously hiding it isn't going to be beneficial, so just step up and accept what you did.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 12:24 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• ok dumb question..... how did you screw up the phone???
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 12:26 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Uhhh...my husband probably wouldn't even notice if anything was messed up in his phone. He just doesn't pay attention to crap like that.

Just be like, Hey, I was worried that you were talking to someone else so I went through your phone. It was really stupid and I'm sorry I didn't just ask you first. I promise to be up front with you about all of my insecurities and fears." If you guys are in a mature, responsible relationship, he'll probably be ok with it. My husband would just laugh at me and tell me to calm down.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 12:28 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• LoL I accidently called one of his friends at 7am and I know they said something.
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Just be honest if he does..and if he doesn't - just let it go. But just letting you know..checking the phone doesn't always prove anything. He can erase stuff he wants to hide.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:32 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• ive looked through my bf's phone. not something ive ever done before him but when we had our own phones i did it like 5-6times over a 4 month period. but i knew he had once tried talking to another girl online with his phone. he asked me one time and i was like "yea and ur point is? u dont want me to look y? are u hiding something?" For the last 4 months i havent. I just know if theres nothing to worry about anymore.
    minki111

Answer by minki111 at 12:34 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yeah I know he can erase stuff but I was looking anyway.
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 12:35 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• no, it doesnt mean he wants u to tell u the truth. its your guilt thats getting to u. maybe he doesnt know, and if he does, then that might be him forgiving you for this one time, but dont do it again! that's just my opinion, but try to listen to the GUT feeling. if you are concerned with him going off with other girls, then give him the benefit of the doubt and instead of asking him (which pushes him away), do things like give him love and make him dinner and do what made him fall in love with you in the first place cuz then THAT will bring you closer. also, look at your own past actions, and you have been GOOD, trust your instinct. if you've been BAD, it can be confusing. the more you accuse, the more you are pushing him away, that's all i know from experience. try to find your TRUE LOVE besides him too, it helps rid jelousy. mine is FASHION, i love it! when i do what i love, i loose track of time and reality. good luck
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 12:35 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• ouch.....LOL. Well HONEY.... most of us have done the phone checking toooooooo. I know I have. with good reason. So either fess to it, or say " do what???" must have been ya other gf ... why would I call...." UNLESS the friend heard your voice or something then u'r busted. (Let me know if I can give ya some ideas...)
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 12:37 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Ideas please!!!!??? :)
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 12:39 AM on Mar. 10, 2011