How do you destress/take out frustration? adult content

Especially if you have an SO who won't have sex with you.

I'm strongly considering a punching bag. I've wanted one for years, anyway, and I think that might be a decent alternative... and a way for me to take out my frustration concerning DH. When he turns me down for the hundredth time, I can just beat the crap out of my punching bag lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 12:33 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Health

• Oh, and I don't know how you feel about guns..but target shooting is a GREAT way to release frustrations. Especially the black paper sticker-type targets that turn green when you shoot them (shoot n' sees). =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:06 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Sorry to hear that..a punching bag is a great idea! Also, doing your favorite hobby. For me, my passions are music/singing and Photography. They take me away to another world, so when I do have those very few moments and my Son is asleep (the only time He can't cure me) - I do either, or both.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:42 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I like the way u think -AJ! But MrsBat, I would go to the nearest adult toy store, pick out the toy u think would server your best intrests, buy stock in the Energizer batteries cause they go on, and on and on...The best part is when YOU get tired of u can put in your drawer. Another plus is it won't argure with you, complain, ect...lol
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:15 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• then it's time to bust out some new toys ; ).. host a toy party..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:31 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• My toys stopped working for me a year ago lol. No matter how in the mood I am, I can't get anywhere. It's not cool.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 1:18 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• a dildo and a nice warm bubble bath with a glass of wine...lol
    or meditate if dildo's aren't okay with you.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:30 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I'm sorry to here that. I am about to have a hysterectomy but before my husband had to see all these clots coming from down there he would never want to have it. So I stop asking, I know thing will get better once I have this problem taken care of. Do not punch him. Maybe you might want to get a toy or something along those lines.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 1:54 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I get so mad i listen to my favorite rapper...t.i. sum of his music has this feeling of anger and hate. i start there and then i always wanna listen to different songs and end up so relaxed
    minki111

Answer by minki111 at 2:00 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

minki111

• I do a favorite hobby. Sewing or crocheting does it for me. Or I go for a walk- that always clears my head, plus it's not often that I get to do something alone :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:51 AM on Mar. 10, 2011