• In the Spotlight:

suprise morning sickness

so Im 7 weeks and i've had no morning sickness and now out of nowhere for the last 2 days i cant keep anything down. I didn't have morning sickness in my first pregnancy so any clue as to why it just kinda showed up? anything i can do? gingerale doesnt help, because it wont stay down....

blondie09

Asked by blondie09 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I was so sick that I lost 20 pounds and had to be hospitalized. We are fine everything went good both now healthy. However eat small portions like 6-10 bites of something every hour or when you start to feel sick. Whatever you eat should be bland, Cereals, crackers, and nothing greasy. best wishes.
    Nikkisabella

Answer by Nikkisabella at 10:24 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• My doctor told me that most morning sickness does not set in until around weeks 6-8. So this may be your case. Good luck and happy puking!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• This happened to me in my last pregnancy and then it turned into acid reflux and it lasted all the way through. so watch what u eat start with crackers in the morning and gradually add stuff, stay away from grease!!!
    supermomof924

Answer by supermomof924 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• i had really bad morning sickness until about 6 months i couldnt keep anything down i lost 10 lbs in the first trimester and ended up in the hospital for dehydration. they prescibed me some pills to take once a day and it helped alot . but i ate crackers with sprite or 7up, dry cereal, those somewhat helped me. also when i would get nauses (sp)? i would smell a lemon weird yes . but it helped.
    marine_wife_07

Answer by marine_wife_07 at 1:44 AM on Nov. 23, 2008