suprise morning sickness

so Im 7 weeks and i've had no morning sickness and now out of nowhere for the last 2 days i cant keep anything down. I didn't have morning sickness in my first pregnancy so any clue as to why it just kinda showed up? anything i can do? gingerale doesnt help, because it wont stay down....

Asked by blondie09 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I was so sick that I lost 20 pounds and had to be hospitalized. We are fine everything went good both now healthy. However eat small portions like 6-10 bites of something every hour or when you start to feel sick. Whatever you eat should be bland, Cereals, crackers, and nothing greasy. best wishes.

Answer by Nikkisabella at 10:24 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• My doctor told me that most morning sickness does not set in until around weeks 6-8. So this may be your case. Good luck and happy puking!

Answer by vickwu at 10:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• This happened to me in my last pregnancy and then it turned into acid reflux and it lasted all the way through. so watch what u eat start with crackers in the morning and gradually add stuff, stay away from grease!!!

Answer by supermomof924 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• i had really bad morning sickness until about 6 months i couldnt keep anything down i lost 10 lbs in the first trimester and ended up in the hospital for dehydration. they prescibed me some pills to take once a day and it helped alot . but i ate crackers with sprite or 7up, dry cereal, those somewhat helped me. also when i would get nauses (sp)? i would smell a lemon weird yes . but it helped.

Answer by marine_wife_07 at 1:44 AM on Nov. 23, 2008