I need advice adult content

i have been having discharge an its clear an egg white that is thick an is a sign of pregnancy my bf an i did it when i belive i was ovulating i test on preg tests an i can only tell im with child by blood

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Lemme see if I follow. You have discharge that looks like egg whites and you are wondering if this is a sign of pregnancy. Because you and your boyfriend had sex or "did it" when you think you were ovulating. You took and pregnancy test I'm assuming it was negative and you want to take a blood test to see if you are with child.

Here is my answer: If you had sex and you have a uterus you could be pregnant. Go see a doctor.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:42 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• didnt understand this at all. But I think you said you are having discharge that is clear & whitish creamy???? and that you and BF did "it" while you were ovulating???
    IF this is true..... that discharge doesn't mean that you are prego. ( is it itchy/or maybe an odor--- could be a yeast infection coming on if so) and you would need to wait about 3 1/2 wks to 5 to do a prego urine test ( over the counter)... really closer to 4wks but blood tests I know can tell for sure.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 12:54 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• ithis discharge does not smell an im not itchy down there thanks i will test in 4 to 6 weeks by home preg test i know with my first baby i dint have these symptoms
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:57 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• it could be yeast infection,could be pregnancy, could be HPV, or other STD infections..

either way, go to your ob/gyn and get checked out. We can't tell you if you are pregnant or if it's HPV or a yeast infection or an STD or just normal discharge.. only they can.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:33 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• im clean i have no stds or a yeast infection i have no insurance to see a doctor but im going to test in 4 weeks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:32 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Take a test..
    Angellove30

Answer by Angellove30 at 12:40 AM on Mar. 11, 2011