Ahhh I love cliches!!

Has anyone seen Degrassi Junior High? (I already posted about episode earlier, lol) but the episode I'm watching now has a girl with an eating disorder and its just too cliche for words. Her alcoholic mother comes into the kitchen while she and her friend are working on a science project and the girl begins binging on cookies while her mother slurs at her that she works too much. Then the girl goes and purges. When she's all done she stares at herself in the mirror and angrily accuses her reflection "You're so fat."

metalhealthmom

Asked by metalhealthmom at 12:34 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Entertainment

• Um..you do realize those things happen in real life? I was like her as a teen, I would know. It's serious stuff. And yeah, I watch it..have seen that episode.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:44 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yes, I understand that eating disorders are real. I was laughing about how cliche it was.
    metalhealthmom

Comment by metalhealthmom (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I really don't understand how it's cliche....
    eating disorders normally come from teens who live in troubled house holds.... and binging on cookies and then puking is not really cliche.... so I really don't get exactly what you mean, nor find it humorious.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:35 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• The script. The script was very cliche. Good Lord.
    metalhealthmom

Comment by metalhealthmom (original poster) at 12:17 PM on Mar. 10, 2011