I'm suffering a miscarriage adult content

I wrote a post earlier that I was bleeding. I foun out I was pregnant on Sunday because I missed my period. Yesterday afternoon, I started bleeding but it was brown not red. I wrote hear first and I was told it could be old blood, you're fine but still get checked out. I called my husband and told him I was bleeding and he left his job to bring me to the hospital. As I got there it got slighty red but it was only a little bit. They told me my cervix was closed and I had to take some blood work. Doc told me I'm at 199(srry I don't have the paper on me to tell you exactly) and if itgoes up by friday, I'll be alright. As I got home the bleeding increased. I panicked and wet back to the hospital. They checked me again and still my cervix was closed. He prescribed me with Tylenol for the cramps. I gohome again and use the bathroom and theblood is pouring(not like a waterfall) but more so like a period. Omg I hope I'm not suffering from a miscarriage. I can't lose another baby. Back in 09, I had an etopic pregnancy and almost died...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hugs

Answer by admckenzie at 12:51 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I am so sorry, I hope you are not having a miscarriage either. I hope everything works out. Hang in there!
    ss1436

Answer by ss1436 at 12:51 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i'm sorry i know how traumatic and painfull miscarraiges can be hang in there and don't lose hope i had a miscarriage in september 2009 in jan uary i found out i was prego again i had some complications and every lil twinge i felt sent me to my dr in august i delivered a beautiful baby girl just hang in htere and stay strong and stay calm and i hope everything works out
    lillymom828

Answer by lillymom828 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• try to stay off your feet till you go back to the doctor. I sincerly hope things work out for you and pray that all will be well.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 1:21 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• best thing to do is calm down.. relax.. there is nothing you can do if you are miscarrying.. but if you haven't miscarried yet, stress can push you to miscarry.. so relax.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:52 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I know it's hard to relax.. I've had 3 miscarriages. But I also have two beautiful daughters, and know that even if you miscarry, you can get pregnant again, and have a healthy little girl or boy after.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:53 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. I hope it's not, but it does sound like a miscarriage. I had one like that around the same time, and it's just devastating. My heart goes out to you. Don't lose hope for a healthy baby at some point. Allow yourself the time to heal emotionally, and it really will happen. How many miscarriages have you had? Have they checked to see if there might be a reason for them? I know generally after 3 they start looking. I had a healthy pregnancy a couple of years after my miscarriage, and I hope you will even soon ler than that!! Most miscarriages aren't signs that you won't have a healthy pregnancy next time around. Hugs, mama!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:33 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I'm so sorry your going through that just stay strong and pray that its not a miscarriage I hope all is well.
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 5:14 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I have been there & I'm sorry you're going through this :(
    MamaBloom777

Answer by MamaBloom777 at 10:18 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I'm so sorry :(, but it does sound like a miscarriage , i had one at 6 weeks pregnant. The blood started off slow, and then it got heavier, sadly i went the the ER, they did an ultra sound and there was no baby, no sac nothing.... but my cervix was open. I've had friends that bleed at the beginning of there pregnacny. But i hope it works out for you
    <3
    I got pregnant right after that miscarriage, and im now 27 weeks pregnant so dont loss hope!
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 8:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2011