WHY Ladies

I have 4 little girls and a best friend who I adore and I am wondering why do women feel the need to make other women feel bad or judge them . They are fellow women and they need other women to stick by them I just don't get why women get so bothered with other women and break them down there is so much in the world doing that on its own we do not need to add to it....

nicoal4

Asked by nicoal4 at 12:51 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't know, it's so sad though.
    ss1436

Answer by ss1436 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• good

Answer by admckenzie at 12:53 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• lol, I dunno, maybe it's because we are more emotional.. there was a saying my one friend once said, and I'll clean up the language for it..
    "guys, they beat the crap outta each other and are fine the next day... girls, they mind screw eachother until one of them develops an eatting disorder"
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:59 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yes ma'am. This is a very devastating ongoing issue within our gender. I was guilty of the same behavior. Now I know better. I'm not sure at to why other women do it, but I knew why I took part in it. I wasn't happy with myself, so I'd speak inappropriately about every female I encountered. Sadly, so many women are stuck in this lifecycle/behavior and they never come out of it. I'm glad I'm no longer that bitter female from my past.

LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 2:31 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• clapping

SimplyJassy

Answer by SimplyJassy at 6:14 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Most women do it to make themselves feel or look better. In fact, that is why most PEOPLE in general do those things. They have some insecurity and want someone else to feel that same way, or they just want to bring someone else down to their level.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:09 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I think it's because there's so much insecurity, just like lovingmy4babies said. They do it because it makes them feel better about themselves.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 7:54 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• No idea. I don't do that to my friends.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• wel, i dont really understand! I was a good friend and old my friend that she needed to clean her house up, and because I did that she iddnt lose her kids when a neighbor called CPS on her! That was kinda judgemental, but nessacary, you have to see the whole picure!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I don't understand it either, I was guilty of the same as a teen but I have grown up to realize that we all have insecurities and there is no need to make it worse than it has to be.
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2011