Lets write a story...flagged just incase of sex/language adult content

So i am going to start a little story.
Rules:
Every response is required at least 2 sentences but no more than 4.
This is flagged just incase, but it is not to be to graffic.
Try not to use fowl language.

lets have fun here we go!

It was the early morning of august 26th, 2003. I sat out on my front porch waiting for my husband to arrive from his trip. Nervous...thinking about every detail of every word that needed to be said.

minki111

Asked by minki111 at 1:03 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Hmmm what can I wear that will get his attention, and keep it on me.. Should I tell him?? How should I confront him? In a sexy nightie? Or should I fix a real good dinner, in my sexy nightie??
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:08 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• It seems as if it has been forever since we last saw each other. I can't wait to take him in the bedroom
    or perhaps I might tease him a bit during dinner. I can feel the excitement inside me building
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 1:14 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Hmmm I love the previous poster answer but I would have to say, hmmm how should I greet him? Should I run up and give him a big hug or should I wait for him to come up to me? I hope he wants to have sex tonite...it sure has been a while... lol hahah
    jennifer_Lugo

Answer by jennifer_Lugo at 1:16 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• oh really nice for my part.......As soon as he entered inside, I couldn't resist the temptation & jumped over him. Since he had been away for a while, at first he was surprised by my gesture but soon we were licking and eating each other
    A11

Answer by A11 at 1:29 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• It's funny how everyone went immediately to sex instead of noticing that you were trying to take it in a different direction by your last line. I've done this before and it ended up ok but. I can't wait to see what you come up with :)
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 2:03 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• "I am glad I thought of of this chocolate flavored edible underwear!" I thought as my mind was spinning 1000 different directions. "Oh god, he has been away too long!" Then I thought to myself after the mindblowing sex we just had,"good thing I didn't invite that milk man in! Well then again he did have a nice rocking body! kinda blend of Colin Farrel and Paul Walker....
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:40 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• After desert we headed straight to the living room couch. i sat there watching him watch football. It was then the chicken wings occurred to me. All we had eaten was those incredible edible undies and it was time for the wings............

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:45 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• How do i tell him that on his last trip i slept with his best friend and im pregnant but the baby isn't his? Or do i just tell im pregnant and leave out the other two main details as to what,when,&why im pregnant?.... Hmmm.....
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 3:20 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Three
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 3:22 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I just sat on the couch watching him as he was yelling at the TV cause the ref made a bad call. I mean really?? How old are u again? Anyway I had several thoughts on the dilemma I had gotten myself into. Well I guess it could go like this, "Well honey, I pregnant and the baby could possibly be your bff's, oh and how many wings do u want me to cook for ya?" Should I play it out and hope for the best, and pray really really hard the baby looks more like me?
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:37 AM on Mar. 10, 2011