Do you take showers with your kid/s?

If so what age do you think is too old to do so? I let my 3yr old dd in the shower with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in General Parenting

• I quit when they started asking "what's that?"
    Anonymous

• i take a bath with my 3 year old daughter once in awhile i find it is easier and faster to take one with her
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:02 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• My son is two and I do take showers and baths with him. More showers than baths. When I want to rinse my son off I will hop in the shower with him or when we are in a hurry and I have to get us both ready its shower time. Bath is more for relaxing and play.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:04 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I have always took a bath w/ my daughter shes 9m now but I think around 3 or 4 I will stop.. I know a mom that takes baths with her 8 year old... Thats a little much I think.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 10:06 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I don't but that is just because the shower is the one part of the day where I am totally by myself for at least 10 minutes. I am able to lock the door and not worry about any crying or anything because dh is watching everybody.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 10:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I take showers with my fourteen month old. She enjoys it, she is never allowed into Mommy's bathroom unless she is taking a shower with me, so I suppose she thinks she is getting away with something... LOL
    MiMiKKrY

Answer by MiMiKKrY at 10:47 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I stopped with my boys when they were about 2-3. But my daughter and I still will take showers together when we need to, such as at the gym or camping. I don't care, she is a girl. I look at it that way. She is 9.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I stopped when they were around 2.Its the naked thing,plus a shower is my only me time.lolNo kids allowed.lol
    4mom247

Answer by 4mom247 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I don't but my husband does, and I say when they start asking ?'s that's when u need to quit. Expecially if they are of the opp. sex.
    supermomof924

Answer by supermomof924 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• My husband and I shower with our daughter she is 18 months but like everyone has said when she starts pointing and asking that’s when it will stop.
    Nikkisabella

Answer by Nikkisabella at 11:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2008