How many of you mom's out there?

Take the time or I should say get to take the time to make your self pretty as far as doing more with your hair besides brushing and puttting on makeup?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I do. It makes me feel good. I MAKE the time!! Sometimes I shower, do my hair, and put on a little make up when I'm not going anywhere. It gives me a boost, especially when I'm PMSing or having an overall bad day. I usually do it when the baby is napping.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:35 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Somedays, especially when I am going out anywhere, I like to style my hair nice, apply Anew Rejuvinate, put on concealer, my mineral make-up, lipstick, eyeliner,eye shaddow and mascara. Then I like to wear a nice dress and put on some pretty pieces of trendy costume jewelry.
    SleepyAVON

Answer by SleepyAVON at 11:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I have 3 kids under the age of 5 so If I get up an hour before them then I can but if not u can forget it!! I try to look presentable because I sell Avon and it's hard to get someone to buy from u if u look like crap!!
    supermomof924

Answer by supermomof924 at 11:46 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• only at night time if I want great sex lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• if my son takes a really long nap and i feel like looking nice i go all out find something sexy to wear do my make-up real nice and try something new with my hair.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Coloring my hair is as far as I go. I'm self-confident enough to not need anything else, and my husband doesn't notice anyway...found that out back in the days when I didn't have the self-confidence and spent hours on "making myself pretty."

Now? I have better things to do. **grin** If I'd figured that out 20 years ago, I'd probably be a wealthy woman!

Answer by gdiamante at 5:00 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Only if I am going somewhere or if my hubby gets off my off early. other wise i would rather play with my son... &hearts
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:01 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I get my nails done every 2 or 3 weeks and i also get my hair cut and dye.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i always do my hair and wear at least eyeliner and mascara, i just dont feel good about myself if i dont also i work at a salon and i have to be above and beyond presentable in there, eyes and hair done perfect. when you work in a salon you are selling an image and if you are not up to par you are going to have a hard time selling it to someone else
    h_anne88

Answer by h_anne88 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I brush my hair in the morning. That's the extent of me "getting made up" but I've never worn make-up so it's not anything new. I don't own any make-up and haven't worn any since I was like 13. I don't like how it feels or looks on me. It's so unnatural and feels icky. I don't do my hair either. It's either down or pulled up into a ponytail/messy bun. That's what I looked like when I met my husband and that's what he likes.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:02 AM on Nov. 24, 2008