1st Birthday Party

So, my daughter's first birthday is in May. I've got theme (Elmo), the date (obvious), and the place (Pizza Hut).....what I don't have is activities. We're expecting quite a few kids age ranged from 0 - 17 at the party, and I know the older kids will be pretty much happy with the free food and getting to hang out, but what about the younger kids who expect to be entertained 24/7??? I know, my little one's too young to get the idea of games, but I don't want the other kids feeling bored! What are some (inexpensive) games or activities I could plan??? Any help is GREATLY appreciated! And, please bear in mind that I'm paying for cake, pizza and drinks for 40-50 people, presents, and decorations, so I'm pretty much spent budget wise!

shaysmommy5810

Asked by shaysmommy5810 at 2:09 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Entertainment

• depends how much room you are getting, musical chairs, pin the tail on the donkey, pass the egg with a spoon,
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 5:05 AM on Mar. 10, 2011