i don't think that my daughter is going to get help. Any ideas on what I should do now?

My daughter has no replies on help as of yet. I am scared becuase it don't look like I am going to get any help with her Christmas. Anyone know what I can do?

lilgeegee

Asked by lilgeegee at 10:28 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• where did you ask for help from
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:29 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I put her on here (cafemom) but she is on the bottom of the list. I don't think that anyone is looking that far down. Other people are ahead of her.
    lilgeegee

Answer by lilgeegee at 10:31 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• look up toysfortots.org
    momof5kidz

Answer by momof5kidz at 10:31 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• try your local community services or the salvation army go t your local mall or major stores that do the angel tree program
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I just moved to NC and still have an SC License. Some places have a problem with that but I am continueing to look! Thank you.
    lilgeegee

Answer by lilgeegee at 10:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• How old is she???
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Angel is 13 years old.
    lilgeegee

Answer by lilgeegee at 11:12 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Also, call her school and talk to the teacher or the counselor. Let them know that you are a family in need. My school is helping my kids....just found out yesterday....
    Anonymous

• That is great to hear. I hope that your kids get their wish! Thank you.
    lilgeegee

Answer by lilgeegee at 11:33 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• CALL HOSPITALS, NURSING HOMES, AND OTHER HEALTH CARE AGENCIES. ALOT OF TIMES NURSES AND DOCTORS WILL DONATE FOR "DRESS DOWN" DAYS OR POTLUCKS THEY HAVE AND THEY WILL SPONSOR A ENTIRE FAMILY. I KNOW WE ARE AT THE CLINIC I WORK AT. CHECK INTO IT!
    NURSE_MOM_OF_2

Answer by NURSE_MOM_OF_2 at 11:48 PM on Nov. 22, 2008