• In the Spotlight:

About Little Caylee,

She is such a precious little baby,
I have been watching nancy grace since her *disappearance* sp*

I just want to know how you mommys feel, about this.
In my local area, there was a woman whom claimed her child got kidnapped and in fact the grandfather actually commited the crime,

So there is two questions here,
1, Do you beleive Little Caylee is still alive*, Do you beleive the parents know somthing?

2, has anything happend like this with children in your local area or surrounding areas?

MY answer to number one,- I want to believe she is alive its a lesser evil, and gives me a little hope for her, and yes i think the parents know more, than what their really giving out,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't think she's alive dear, I wish she were but it's not likely. There's a case going on here in Chattanooga tn where an 18mo baby girl was murdered they arrested the boyfriend charged him with murder, tried him & he was acquitted in 58 minutes no evidence but witness after witness has testified against the mother, they plan to charge her on with child abuse, freaking unreal ~ why is she not being charged with her babies death?

tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Unfortunately I believe her own mother killed her. I wish I believed she was still alive but something is wrong with that mother.
    TwocutiesMumma

Answer by TwocutiesMumma at 10:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I thinks its just a horrid sitsuation i cannot beleive the mother not giving a damn about her child when she was missing, what was her reasons for this? not reporting the issue at hand and getting help for her child when she first became missing? the questions their asking are not the right ones she is a very good liar, but it takes a true mother to see past her bs, i know if any of us moms on cafemom had an hour with her the public and the law would have more answers than they have now, and possibly find caylee i also beleive that the mother had somthing to do with this and the father is caught up losing his wife and his daughter so he is keeping his mouth shut he doesnt know what else to do, her mother is just as silly as her daughter
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:43 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• let me put it this way the dirty nasty ignorant little murdering bitch is lucky she doesnt' live near me or they would be looking for two bodies
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:47 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I tell you what, I have two beautiful little toddlers (3, and almost 2) and everytime I see this little girl on TV I want to cry. I can not believe that there are mothers out there that do this!! I would die myself before I would ever harm my little ones! It looked like her social life was more important then that sweet baby. Unfortunately- I think that little girl is no longer on earth, I think this woman did it, and could care less. Sure she gets upset from time to time, but shes upset because she got caught!! Thats all. I don't think her parents know anything, because I think they would have talked if they did. I have met so many grandparents that would gladly speak against thier own children for the sake of thier grandbabies. God should make people fill out applications before he lets them get pregnant!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• she is not alive but i think the grandparents are in denial. i think the grandfather knows deep down inside she is dead but is not wanting to admit that her daughter did anything.

there was a girl kidnapped a few doors down and have never been found. i was told by a friend of mine that someone they knew was the guys that did it. although since i reported that nothing has come to light.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:31 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I think this is soooo sad, Im pretty sure the mother did it and i think the little girl is dead!!! and I also think that the grandparents know what went down!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:38 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Here is what gets to me...If cindy anthony had not tracked down her daughter and brought her home and then reported Caylee missing....Casey would still be out there, partying away as another nameless 22 yr old and nobody would even know Caylee was gone because Casey has a million stories that are lies and never bats an eye at!
    Think about how many girls out there that loose touch with their families and have babies and nobody knows the well being of those babies.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Good Point Anon! 12:01
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• As much as I hate to say it, I do not believe she is alive anymore and yes, her parents know something. This is a sad story :(
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 2:42 AM on Nov. 23, 2008