Have you started spring cleaning?

Nitestalker

Asked by Nitestalker at 8:03 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yes, I have been at it for a few weeks now and it seems the more i clean the more dirt I find.
    Gods_Girl1979

Answer by Gods_Girl1979 at 8:04 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yes! I lost something and in the process have cleaned out a lot of paperwork and drawers and closets.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:06 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yes, I have started working from the top down. I have been going through bins from my attic, getting rid of some things, and sending bins full of memorabilia home with my grown sons.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:06 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yes, also work top to bottom. I have one more room to go through, then storage in the spare closet upstairs. After that I have one room downstairs I need to go through. I also need to go through my dd and ds's clothes since spring is coming and its time for the out with the old in with the new routine.

Answer by gemgem at 8:09 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I wouldn't exactly call it spring cleaning, but I am in the process of cleaning out our extra bedroom. I'm just really tired of how horrible it looks. But I do need to start cleaning the rest of the house.
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 8:12 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yes...
    elliecooper

Answer by elliecooper at 8:58 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Still waiting for Spring to arrive. LOL
    mamagoose524

Answer by mamagoose524 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 10, 2011