Did you have a strange dream that you would like 'read'?

i have done this on here a few times now
and the moms i have read for say that i am very on

and i like to do it, fun for me
if i read one for you, please let me know how i did
thanks

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 8:10 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• oh wow alot on me lol well to answer some of your questions, flatpax...i did lose an ex, grandpa, aunt and a newly born sis i think of a lot but they werent so much of a loss to me, i dont want to sound mean but i didnt feel sad or broken down, i just think about them.

when i dream of spirits (unknown names and faces) they are sometimes mean to me in my dreams but i always think that if i ever get confronted with one, i couldnt handle it, i am scared when i wake myself up so i can stop having the dreams and scared to go back to sleep but force myself to do so. The spirits dont say anything, they just do things.

ive had them since i think just an adult now but that was when i became more open to the other side too.

but i have felt that it might be because i have opened myself up to the other side and thats what brings me closer and having dreams so you might be hitting the nail on the head there.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:28 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• zoeyis..you were a stripper in a former life. everyone tipped 5 dollars.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:43 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• sure. i had a dream where me and dh were laying in bed and we were trying to pull stuff out of the mirror. we would pull it out and stack it on the floor. we were working together in doing this. I woke myself up talking to my husband..he was even talking back (in his sleep)..saying "get it"..but i was sitting strait up looking at the mirror. it was so real.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:19 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I had a ream where Jake Gelinhol (sp?) was making out with a young blonde and his skin was seen to viewers (it was like I was watching tv like a Lifetime Movie) as green and falling off but she did not see it. Like they were showing us the monster he was inside. Then we cut to a future scene and find out he is not what he appears to be. He is all sweet on the outside but his thoughts and hidden from public actions are evil. Weird since I am not a fan of his that he was in my dream.

Hope that made sense.

tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:24 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• now how much do we owe you fiatpax? 19.95?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:28 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• fiatpax..that sounds about right. we do have great communication. were not really working on a lot around the house..we are working on paying off debt..which we are doing good. and we have been trying to have a baby. i like what you said about the dream, it makes more sense
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:45 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i get so many dreams of spirits and ghosts haunting me. they are always around me whether they are mean or nice (mostly mean) but i always thought i had a gift to where i can see answers in my dreams. why would i dream of spirits and ghosts?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:15 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Dream interpretation help

My husband had a dream last night. We went to go on a rafting trip as a family and we were up ahead of him in the line. He had to fight to get through the line up to where we were. When he got there we were gone. He called me on the phone and I simply said that we had left. He said he woke up devastated

Can anyone help with this?
    Thank you in advance!
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 9:35 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• fiatpax you just described my hub's aunt to a T!!!
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 10:07 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Thank you!
    tiddliwinks