Nervous

im 29 weeks and im really nervous bout delievering at my hospital cause the last time they sent me home and i had my baby on my floor with no pain medicine at all im just really nervous that this is going to happen again and plus the doctors think that that she might have some health issues and im not ready for that

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 8:13 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You might speak to a counselor about the health issues. It's a huge undertaking, and you'll need to mentally prepare yourself. If you go to the hospital, and they try to send you home, insist on staying. Explain to them what happened last time. It might help. You'll be okay!! =) Good luck, mama!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:47 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Have you talked to your OB about this? I would be raising hell before you are in the position of being in labor at the hospital. You are more vulnerable there than you are now. I would talk to as many people at the office and your hospital until you get the answer you need.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:07 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I had the same problem with the hospital trying to send me home they sent me home at 11:30 the night before she was born bc I wa only at 2 cm We went back at 3 am and I was still at 2 cm and contractions were not picking up on the monitor because I was having back labor . I refused to leave . The hospital they sent me walking around the hospital and checked me every hour and no progress until 7:30 am So I stayed in my room and got in the tub about 7:50 was in the tub for 10 mins got out and I was dialted to 10cm and I had my daughter 20 mins later.
    kjade226

Answer by kjade226 at 3:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2011