GAY RIGHTS?

Are they becomming radical in their mission?

I beleive they are,

I just want to know why are their targets older people and churches?

I read in my local *grandblanc mi* Journal,
That In michigan and washington there are a Klan of gays going to churches, and disrupting their services with masks on their faces screaming at the people whom are in the chuch making a fuss , voicing their opinion some of the statements they used*
Come on Jesus was a f*ggot,

FIRST why would they be ashamed to hide their faces,? because they know what their doing is wrong?

DO YOU agree with this?
has this happend in your local area yet? they say their not stopping, and what would you do if they held you against your will and did this to you while attending a service?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I think if its a group of individuals that are wearing masks and disrupting the public by going into a church that may be private property, then they should maybe let the law deal with it. However they should NEVER EVER word it as if all Homosexuals across the nation are banding together and going into ever church and doing this. People always seem to take these smaller isolated disruptions and blow them way out of proportion! This is not a large scale riot or anything like this. People have rights to voice thier opinions, rights to protest, and the same freedoms regardless of what they want to be.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I bet your one of those that think that church people who show up at places where gay/lesbians are (funerals, marriage ceremonies, pride day, bars, clubs, ect) shouting "God hates F..!" and "Die f..." "f... goto hell" are ok huh?? I say whats good for the goose is good for the gander too...if you can picket us ... why the hell cant we do the same to you!!!??!!!!
    Anonymous

• Anon 10:46 took the words right out of my mouth.... No this has not happened in my area. Not a gays are radical...but let's judge a whole group of people on a handful of people.
    TwocutiesMumma

Answer by TwocutiesMumma at 10:54 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I like the first to post.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Um that wasnt the question,

And ....ANON, its okay for them to call god queer? so two wrong makes a right?? is that what your saying , please dont be closed minded, you dont need to get all wacked out and pissy at me because i made a question and it didnt float your boat,
    I focused on the people that were doing this, and the post on here a couple of days ago of them smashing an old woman and her cross, thats what i was targetting i wasnt attacking you i dont care what you do, so are you one of the radicalist? u say , *US* ..if so turn yourself into the police your wanted for questioning,,
    Anonymous

• gays aren't the Klan, first of all. this is a small radical element of a much larger group.
    an analogy would be asking if "pro-lifers are going too far by murdering doctors and bombing clinics"
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 11:05 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• First off i didnt myself call them a KLAN, the paper did...want the number? ;o)

if the shoe fits i suppose they should wear it,

Why would they be ashamed to show their faces i would stand up for what i beleived in without the masks and acting like a "klan"

Anonymous

• You should really check your homonyms and spelling. Also I am pretty sure that "radicalist" is not a real word.
    Anonymous

• Who says god isn't gay?
    SLCMOMMY

Answer by SLCMOMMY at 11:13 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I think we have other more important issues in this topic other than spelling so lets not play teacher and get back to the point
    that everyone on here beleives that gays should have rights and that they do no wrong to others and they can step on others that dont even tease and nit pick at them they can trash everyone they want because joe wants to date mike , and sally wants to kiss sue, it think its very closed minded
    so since this has started everyone that claim they have husbands on cafemom are really lesibians and they beleive their gods are gay
    ;o) what a great world we live in,
    makes me happy to be part of it,...
    Anonymous