Do you think the Oscars are over rated?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 8:13 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Entertainment

• Definitely. These actors and actresses get paid millions of dollars for working a few months out of the year and on top of all this, they need an award to tell them how well they did. As if we need to feed their ego even more. I don't even bother watching these award shows. The only one we ever watch are the MTV Music Video Awards. We love music.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:54 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I think so.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:25 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Anything and everything that has to do with movies and tv is overrated. IMO
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:16 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• The best is that they get gift bags worth thousands of dollars . They get free clothing and rent off millions of dollars worth of jewelry too. I get so fed up of the serious attitudes on one actress. I will name nams but she takes herself way too seriously, and she thinks she is an icon. But she is just a pretty face who did the obvious slept her way to the top with Warren Beatty and now she thinks she is so much better than everyone/
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 8:58 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i dislike all those award shows and dont waste my time watching them.....it makes me sick to think about what we pay these people to play pretend , we have a very worped way of viewing things that matter
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:37 AM on Mar. 10, 2011