Does any one know how to drop a few pounds kind of quick?

I really need to loose weight quick here , UIm suppose to be in this wedding , And I must fit in the dress , the bride wants us girls to wear, aas her bridesmaid. And I only have 2 months to go. help please.omg Im going nuts trying all these differents.

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 8:20 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Try cutting your carbs to 20 grams a day, for two weeks, then add increments of 5 grams per week after those first two weeks. Buy yourself Dr. Atkins diet book.

Answer by older at 8:23 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• One of the best places to start is limiting you fluids intake to water...8 ounces every hour. Between cutting out pop (even diet soda) & replacing it with water, you can drop about 10 pounds permanently!
    nbwindchime

Answer by nbwindchime at 8:26 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Drink plenty of water, cut your calories down to no less than 1200 a day, and get to working out! Running is great for rapid change.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:49 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Throwing up after you eat lol...jk !
    Id say lots of water, lots of cardio and low carb and calorie foods !
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 9:22 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I have had success with this 3day diet. It kinda sucks the 3rd day, but if you can hold out, you will loose at least 5 -7lbs. I promise.
    http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/the-3-day-diet

Also, I have had success with just trying to drink water instead of soda and juice and do NOT eat after dinner.
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 11:18 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• well. thank you ladies but I'm doing the water drinking bit, but im not loosing the weight fast enough.How does the carb counting menue work, what do I look for? I might try the web sight I was given ,if this doesn't work for me either.And thanks to you all .
    incarnita

Comment by incarnita (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Cut carbs and sugar
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:12 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Try the slim fast diet... 2 shakes a day, 1 regular meal, and 3 snacks a day (Slimfast also makes snacks)...Plus working out...
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 1:58 AM on Mar. 15, 2011