I am three months pregnant with twins and I wanted to know when do you start feelin them move around. I feel them a little bit but how soon do you feel them on a regular basics

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i didnt feel my lil girl till i was four months you could lay down
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 8:32 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I didn't feel movement until about 18 weeks. Of course I only Had one baby.
    sydash11

Answer by sydash11 at 9:06 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• The first movement of a baby is called "flutters". Normally you start to feel the actual kicking and a movement at about 5 to 6 months. I've had 7 kids and that's but I'm far from being in the know.
    suvblack7

Answer by suvblack7 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I didn't feel this one till I was at 21 1/2 weeks. With my first I didn't feel her till 20 weeks. That will be crazy to have 2 kicking around in there. I never thought about that before. You better hope they aren't strong kickers. Ouch! ;)
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 10:03 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I was conncerned about that too. I mean TWO babies in there, why can't I feel it? But the doc showed me how much they were moving at my u/s. I didn't feel anything myself until about 22 weeks.
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• It depends on their position with my first she moved all the time but I never felt it because of her position
    kjade226

Answer by kjade226 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i think everyone is missing the question, u stated w twins...i am 19 weeks(5 months) and i feel them moving but not strong intense kicks.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:16 PM on Apr. 4, 2011