Just bought a computer should I take it back???

I bought a computer 6 days ago from best buy. It has been on the internet and all of a sudden it will like freeze up and a pop up will come up and say Internet explorer is not responding....it has done it 2 times already and it will not go off and i can't click anything at all I will try and restart it nothing will work I have to just cut the whole thing OFF....I don't know if to return it or try and fix something help please....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Shopping

• 6 days...I would definitely call their computer customer service line. If the fix starts getting too complicated I would take it back.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:29 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i would think about returning it. if your having problems laready now its only going to get worse. sometimes its a faulty program or a faulty processor. call the store or the support line to see what can be done about returning it.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• My fil got one from best buy and the same sort of thing happened. He took it back and they replaced it with a new one.

Answer by gemgem at 9:33 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• yes, take it back. mine does that sometimes but it is over 2 yrs old.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:33 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• That's why BB is one of the worst places to buy a computer from. Take it back and get a new one elsewhere.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I'd certainly call them
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• yes I would take it back
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 7:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• tk bk hold on to receipt...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 14, 2011