Stuck in a routine, whats some of the things you do?

I feel like im stuck doing the same OL thing everyday and im starting to feel down. I work mon-fri 7 -330pm. For a while I was trying to go to the gym before I picked up my daughter from daycare just to relief some stress and get back into shape. But now it seems like im always having to stop someone where after work to pay a bill or buy food that I have no me time.I have to go get my daughter go home cook dinner and get ready for the next day.

My boyfriend and I try and do things on the weekends but lately its just been movies at home and maybe some drinks, but that is starting to feel like another task. recently we have been going on tiny road trips but that was only because I was looking at cars to buy. another task.
I was wondering if any body can give me some tips to make my days a lil easier. what do you do differently that helps you save time ? whats something new that you tired and recommend? anything will help right now.

thanks moms!

MissChunkyLuv

Asked by MissChunkyLuv at 8:43 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like where i was born. I was born in a small county called lorain, ohio. I moved to cleveland when i was young. nothing fun about that place.lol and came to chicago when i was 9. their is a lot to do here it just seems like there is never enough time in the day. =(
    MissChunkyLuv

Comment by MissChunkyLuv (original poster) at 9:07 AM on Mar. 10, 2011