Potty Training...PLZ HELP!

So the day after my daughter turned 2 she used the potty. I was so amazed and that was wonderful. I started to buy her pull ups and she was starting to tell me when she had to go. she was picking it up fast but its a been a few months now and whenever she is home with me she has just been going in her pull ups. I asked her father if she has been using the potty at his house and he said yea but who knows if he is telling me the truth.
I have asked the lasy at her daycare and she did say my daughter told her the other day she had to go and did one and 2.

I talk to her and always ask her if she needs to go. I even take her to the bathroom with me when I need to use it but she always says she doesnt need to go.
I use to give her stickers everytime she went so I sat her down and talked to her and told her if she uses the potty I will give her a sticker. that seems to grab her attention and made her happy but no luck. she used it at the daycare instead lol ugh =(.

what can I do differently?

MissChunkyLuv

Asked by MissChunkyLuv at 8:50 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Have you thought about trying the 3 day method? If you PM me your e-mail address, I can send it to you. It's AWESOME! We got DS trained in a day and a half! You'll be throwing out the pull ups- it's a cold-turkey method. You'll need to get her father and the daycare on board.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:55 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Can you send me the 3 day method as well please
    kjade226

Answer by kjade226 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• kjade226... if she does not email it to you let me know she emailed it to me already . I skimmed it a lil while at work. it seems to have alot of good tips.
    MissChunkyLuv

Comment by MissChunkyLuv (original poster) at 1:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• the 3-day method sounds very interesting
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 1:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• My son just turned three years old. I have been trying the potty training thing for a while with pull-ups and diapers, and nothing. About three days ago i made hm start wearing real underwear and making him go to potty and telling him to tell me when he has to go. I also told him he was too old to fit into diapers and that they didnt have any to fit him. the first day there were sveral accidents. i have been putting a pull-up on him only right before he goes to sleep. today he is doing really good no accidents. I also reward him with money in a piggy bank he loves money. Try to just st at home as much as you can and let her run around in underwear and a t-shirt and be persistant, it may take time but i heard this was the best way and so far it has prooen to be a good thing.
    Whitwilson

Answer by Whitwilson at 2:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2011