I'm a week late on my period, ive had cramping like im going to start but nothing is happening ! adult content

My husband and I had sex a few weeks ago and we were all into it and i was on top and as he was ejacating he did a little inside of me on accident and then threw me off the bed, Im hoping that his little men didnt get me pregnant....when should i take a test, or should i just wait to see if i start this weekend? I know this is a little TMI...but i dont know what to do. Im a week late, was supposed to start on the 3rd and well now its the 10th..suggestions ! I feel crampy like im going to start but nothing has happened.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• A regular pregnancy test, even a dollar store test, will pick up a pregnancy the day you miss your period, don't know what you are waiting for!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:07 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I know this, i have 3 kids...but tired of always going and getting tests (wasting money) and then me start the next day...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:12 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Take a test. Sounds like u could be pregnant. I did that with my first and second, felt like I was going to start, but nothing happened.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:20 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• And I def. Know the feeling of hating to waste money on tests, but being a week late, I would test.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:22 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• your late take a test!
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 9:22 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• What really sucks is that this past weekend i had a few drinks, didnt even cross my mind that i was late. I would feel terrible if i was pregnant and then had those drinks and something came out wrong with my baby.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:24 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i was drinking alot the first few weeks with my first! Didnt know i was pregnant he turned out fine! Everything will be ok
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 9:30 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• take a test just to make sure! i always do!!!
    Heather0583

Answer by Heather0583 at 10:36 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• you always do the worst things before you know you are pg take a test to know for sure .
    kjade226

Answer by kjade226 at 3:14 PM on Mar. 10, 2011