EDIT my email PLEASE!!! I want HELP!!! *long and not anonymous!*

This is probably the most STUPID CRAZY thing I have EVER done, but not only am I about to open up and open something VERY PRIVATE UP, I am asking you ladies to help EDIT MY EMAIL to my bf. YES that's it, I am in desperate mode I guess!!! I know I shouldn't air my laundry BUT I CAN'T FIND THE WORDS to say muchless say them more mature they are just NOT coming to me and I am putting it all on the line today.
(this message will self destruct in one hr!!! lol)
I am looking to make it a positive than a negative in some way.
Bashing, editing, welcome..I am sure I already know opinions!! :)

Here goes nothing!!!

Email:
Hey sweetie I hope you are having a good day. I don't want this email to come across the wrong way but I didn't know what else to do but email you because I had somethings on my mind, and wondering if I am taking how you treat me is right or wrong.

I feel as though you blow me off a lot lately I really do. I can't get you to commit to having lunch with me one day of the week because it is always so up in the in air WHEN in the begining you would commit and pick a day in a heartbeat and stick to it. You yourself tell me "oh I don't plan that far ahead" but yet you can plan for Colorado??? WTH??? Is it just me?? It makes me feel like I am NOT worth planning for and not worth the effort anymore to even have in just a few days planning and it makes me feel horrible. Honestly I feel like I am not worth seeing anymore except on the weekends when we are here doing nothing but sex. I offer to go play tennis etc., as well because I want to and you talk about wanting to get out of the house more and I get nothing.

Example of being blown off: Skeet shooting....it kept getting put off put off put off. Then it turned to "well you can't shoot during the week." Then when asked about Monticello times, and I could make arragangments, then it turns into well I have to get Larry to go with me first...blah blah blah. Do you see in anyway how that would make me feel???

The way I feel blown off and pushed to the side I honestly think a lot of times "wow, if he really treated anyone else like this and did this to them I can see why people cheat and leave him" and that is just a horrible way to think of someone it really is. I can't even speak my mind sometimes or just say something and you want to ask "why are you starting and arguement now when I am going to bed?" Wasn't starting and arguement just said how I feel. I mean you "saw" that I called and you can't even pick up the phone to call me back anymore 90% of the time, and you wonder why I throw a fit about it? One because that is rude, two because I do most of the calling and communication, you always talk about oh I don't like the phone etc., but you use to call me a good bit in the begining. What was all that just to reel me in get me hooked just to stop?? I don't ask you to wear your phone on your hip, but sometimes I feel as though you could have the common courtesy to call me back I mean you are fuc**ng me or does that just not count for nothing anymore?? Because you refer to me as a "friend" to everyone. The only people I know who are just friends that f*ck are the ones that are just friends with benefits and that is not me honey. I am NOT just a "good time."

It is like you have put up this wall around you in the past month and want nothing to do with me except on the weekends you come over here and we have sex.

I can't even love you unconditionally without you jumping to conclusions that I want the marriage family thing right now. It has been almost six months Jay, I jumped in both my marriages about that fast and you see where they are. Why would I do that again?? Do you NOT understand I would NEVER do that to my children?? I am not like these other women who don't care what they put their kids through and how fast they do it just so they will have someone. NEVER would I do anything like that to them. Apparently my signals come across way to strong, but I am a passionate person about everything I do and everyone and everything I believe in. Again, I am sorry if I come on to strong.

I honestly feel a lot times you are talking to someone else Jay. I honestly hope I am wrong and just not reading your signals right, but this is what I get from YOU and what signals I feel you throw off to me and a lot of times I just don't know what to think. You said something before about my insecurites, do you really think treating me this way helps?? I am unsecure, because you don't help secure anything, you leave it all up in the air leaving people guessing. That's not right and it's not fair. I try in everyway to assure you of things, and sometimes I think you could really careless.
I see so much more in you than what you were talking about Sunday I really do, I whole heartedly believe in you 100%, and I do believe you are a good person and that you do have a lot to offer. I seek your heart not material things.....

AmI88

Asked by AmI88 at 9:08 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• i would cut it down alot he's a man and i guarantee he is not going to read alll of that, not being rude but i was getting a little tired reading it wayyyyy tooo looong
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:12 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• you might just simplify it a little and demand he have this conversation in person......and honestly and i know its going to be hard but back off from calling him and trying to make plans with him, let him make all the effort
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:19 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Ok got ya thanks....:)
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 9:21 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• He'll quit reading when he realizes what it's about.
    Clearly I think you know what is happening. He is using for sex and sex alone. Don't waste anymore time on this guy.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:23 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i would cut out about half of it and then IF he responds then send the other half to him. in the first email...get right to the point and then in the second email...tell him how and why it is that is the way you feel.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:36 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Ahhhh very good point didn't think of that! Thank you!
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 9:39 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Meeoma called it.

This guy is not worth this effort. He does not care about you, he is simply there for the sex. Things are not going to change with this one. Give him a courtesy phone call to tell him to get lost and you will be much happier down the road. And you can always find a better and healthier relationship than this.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 10:50 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I'd leave that letter on the table after I moved my stuff out - or put that letter in his stuff after I put it outside and changed the locks.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:38 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• One line jumped out at me "Because you refer to me as a "friend" to everyone" and I wouldn't send the letter because of it. If he introduces you as a friend to everyone, guess what, that's all you are. Not a girl friend, not in a relationship. That's why he's doing these things, because you're just an fwb and don't even know it. Yeah he might say he's loves you, act jealous and hurt but bottom line, a man will claim and proclaim his love by his actions and words. If you were his girlfriend, everyone would know it too.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:55 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I hate to say this but if it looks like a duck and quakes like a duck it is a duck. I think he
    is trying to blow you off. He shouldn't be so hard to get someone who loves you to spend
    time with you and call you back. Maybe he is doing something else and dosen't want to bother
    with you. I could be wrong and I hope I am but that is what I am getting from reading your email.
    Sorry.
    PILLOWTALK123

Answer by PILLOWTALK123 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2011