Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my grandaughter and behaviour

hello i need help really bad my grandaughter is 4yrs old and she has ADAH LOTS OF PROBLEMS MOTHER USED DRUGS AND DRANK WITH HER i have had problems out of her since birth but the problem now is sexaul behavouir things i know spelling is off but please help thier are no mean in the home lil bys same age she put things in her mouth like she is doing u know what everything that go on with her she say ^^^^^^^^^ thats her mothers name did this and that she has contact with my daughter i have had them since birth my daughter leaved with us for a min,my problem i cant even talk to anyone without them saying someone is doing something to her sex wise,HELP HELP


Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • Look into play therepy in your area, it works suppper well. My neice has ADHD and has a couple other disorders. She was molested as well but that is something different. Anyway play therepy can definatly help the little girl. She probably has alot of unresolved issues when it comes to her mother.
    Were we live can go to play therepy at ESD (educational service district) it does all the testing for the schools to find learning disabilities etc. If she was molested or not I think it would do the girl wonders.

    Answer by perksmom at 12:31 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

  • How would she know what putting things in her mouth and doing you know what even is??? im kinda confused with the question I guess...

    Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:02 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

  • I am sorry I am truely at a loss for words or advise. I have the same question as scaredmommy. how does she know about putting things in those places? I would wonder first where she learned it and then see if you cant get some kind of help. I am so sorry I am not more help, and will pray for you and your granddaughter.

    Answer by vbongard at 11:16 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

  • You could always get her into counseling. That can be helpful depending on her age. Or just explain why what she is doing is wrong. Ignoring this will not help. This needs to be addressed now. These problems will just get worse as time goes on. Limit what she watches and who she associates with. She has had to learn these things from somewhere. Ask her nicely "now where did you see someone doing that". Try to find out where this is comming from.

    Answer by Nikkisabella at 11:41 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

  • you need to sit down with her and have a talk one on one and ask some questions

    Answer by chantez at 11:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2008