Did you ever do something that made your SO family not like you anymore?

Just a random question.

Have you and your SO other ever got into a fight and now his family does not like you?
what did you do and Y?
was it because of something he did that lead you to do it?
does his family think your just plan crazy now?

Lets here something intersting stories.

MissChunkyLuv

Asked by MissChunkyLuv at 9:18 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well the husband's sister never liked me from the time she met me but she has issues she needs help with too. Another one of my husband's brother's married a woman and her and the husband's sister became like this klu klux klan and started ganging up on me and writing letters from my "ex" so my husband would find them and break us apart, she had her convinced that i didnt care about my child and my other children just by her words, the sis had her so conviced i was evil, they did so much crap but now the bro's wife is divorced from him and the sister is all alone and i finally got the chance to talk to the divorcee and finally got her to see that i was never evil and the sister was the evil one. i had to put up with 8 years of that. now i forgive the divorcee and we are friends...the sis...well she can live her lonely life the way she wants.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:28 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I breathe.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:25 AM on Mar. 10, 2011