One door Opens..Another one closes...what example do you have of this in your life?

Me.
I've been waiting TWO years for us to be able to get a second car again.
This past Monday..I finally ..FINALLY got a mini van(HOORAY!)
So what happens?
This morning..dh goes to start his car to go to work..and it doesnt start.

This is my life.

UGH.

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 9:19 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• where do I start?

I finally got a regular job with normal hours to spend with my SO and daughter. 2 weeks after I got this job I was in a accident on the way to work. and my SO gets a job working 50 hours a week and now we see each other less or we are just to tired to do anything fun or stay up past 10 lol. being an adult sucks lol
    MissChunkyLuv

Answer by MissChunkyLuv at 9:30 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• None really? I have always noticed when one door seems to close theres a window open somewhere too.

Answer by gemgem at 9:22 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• LOL well thats the point. You need to try and find a silver lining. Maybe his car was ready to go and your lucky to have gotten another car to replace it before it did. That is how I try to see things anyway.

Answer by gemgem at 9:35 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• It may suck but could you possibly take him to and from work? We are down to 1 car now because our minivan needs a new battery. Instead of buying a new battery, we'd rather keep saving to just buy a new minivan so I have to drop hubby off at the train station and pick him up at night. It really sucks but I have to do it because I have to pick up my son from school everyday. But it does give me the opportunity to have the car during the day and get out of the house if I want.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• gemgem...if I find that window..I may jump out! LMBO!!!
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 9:25 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I agree Miss ChunckyLuv! Being an adult SUCKS! lol Don't know why I ever wanted to grow up so bad when I was a kid. sigh.
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 9:35 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yeah..thats what I told myself too gemgem..but it still SUCKS!!! LOL
    :( I want my own car at home.....wahhhhhhh..yeah..I'm being a big baby and whining.
    I'm just meant to never ever leave this house during the week. lol
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 9:40 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Keisha, I wish it woould work that way for us,lol. Trust me..we've done that. But with his new job he leaves the house anywhere from 3 in the morning to 5:30 in the morning and some nights he doesnt get off work till 9-10 pm. Plus it takes over an hour each way to drive. And there is no subway or anything like that for him to get to work. And if he took a bus..whoa..I would hate to even calculate the time it would take him,lol. I don't even think there is a public bus route ON our street (we live in the country).
    Two years of this..yeah..I'm frustrated with the old car breaking down this morning,lol. I'm sure he's going to fix it..and I pray its something simple and not costly. Its just aggravating.
    Thankyou for the advice though! I do appreciate it!
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 10:37 AM on Mar. 10, 2011