Desprate for an awnser!!!!!

I`m a 15 year old tenn!! and preg-O!! and i havnt told my mom or really NOBODY i am besides the daddie and my cuzin Dakota that we tell everything to each other!!!! Should i tell her or wait a bout a month or 2 wen i start to pop out and let her and everyone else figure it out on the own!!!! PLZZZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

baby_mama088594

Asked by baby_mama088594 at 11:01 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I understand how you feel i was 18 when i got pregnant. They are going to find out. I told my mohter and she kicked me out of my house. It was hard but now I talk to her everyday and if she doens't see my baby at least once every week she gets mad. I would sit down with baby daddy and your parents and talk to them. If you cousin is suportive maybe have her there with you. Good luck. If you nee to talk message me. I u nderstand waht your going through
    MadeylnsMom

Answer by MadeylnsMom at 11:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• your profile says may be pregsweetheart ......you have to tell your mom how old is your boyfriend are you sure your preg

Anonymous

• Heavenly Father, Please open the eyes of this young girl as to the purposes of our lives on this planet and to take this gift we call life seriously. To understand that we are but here for a short time and that all this will pass away. In losing ourselves do we find ourselves, by letting go of what we thought was important. What we do with this life and the decisions we make will alter our lives and those lives around us forever. May others in her life impart on her wisdom of the truths of this life and may your spirit guide her to the one true answer to all, you. In Jesus' name. Amen.
    antivaccinemom

Answer by antivaccinemom at 11:15 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• OMG...dont pray to this KID, and act like she is a 3rd person!

SHES PREGO shes not DYING!!!

girl..
    tell ur mom...whats done is done...its not goin away...
    your gonna be a mom..no matter what just make sure...
    that this is what you want...and you be a good momma to that little one of yours,
    and be good to yourself and respect others, and you will just be fine!

Anonymous

• honestly dude i am only 19 and it was hard for me to tell my family.... you need to be up front and honest with them.....and get proper medical care... be honest with them because family is always going to be there in the end
    smashley1025

Answer by smashley1025 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• You need to tell your mom so you can get prenatal care. It's very important for the baby.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 11:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Hunny tell your parents, yeah their gonna be mad but they will come around....its family they always do... I'm not judging you and I know the world is tough when it comes to peer pressure but why at the age of 15....serouisly.......

and why shouldn't she be prayed for...why is a 15 years old child having sex I mean come on people...yeah back in the day you were 15 having kids but thats because women were married off!!! As a 15 year old you have so much more to look for in life. Shoot I'm 19 and I wouldn't trade anything in this world for what I have but sometimes I do wish I had waited for "the one" and gone to college made something of myself before I bring a little one out into this world.
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 11:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I think the praying was F'n rediculous and I honestly found it uncalled for. When did Cafemom become a church to preach to people? Get over yourself really. It was painful to read such bullsh*t.
    Anonymous

Well, then WHY did you read it? I mean, come on. It's common sense. You don't like what you read? Don't read it! That prayer could have been exactly what the OP needed.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:59 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• im 18 and prego I was so scared to tell my mom I told my fiance and mil to be first she told me I needed to tell my parents asap . . they were pissed for like 30 minutes and than realized they couldnt do anything and now there happy
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 12:23 AM on Nov. 23, 2008