When he stays home from work..does it seems like he just gets in the way? lol

going crazyThe car wouldnt start this morning for him to go to work..so here he is..messing up my weekday routine. All under my feet...just a minute ago..he's standing behind me..not knowing what to do with himself. Then he goes in there and starts eating the muffins up I just made to take to a meeting at my sons school today. Yeah..he needs to go play out in the garage. LMBO!! p.s. nobody tell him I said that! haha

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 9:29 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Same here. My husband works alot of hours, but if he gets home early or actually gets a day off he is always messing up my daily routine. MEN . Enough said :)
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• haha! I feel the same way.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• lol yes, I love my husband but having him home tends to throw off the routine. Last Friday I had planned to bake cinnamon muffins to take to his parents beach house for the weekend, pack weekend bags for me and the kids, and take my daughter to her dr appointment. Fri morning he calls in to work and take the day off - tells me we can leave that morning! Yeah, okay.

Answer by missanc at 9:31 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Same here. My husband was home Monday and Tuesday since we just moved. All he did was get in my way and then get mad when I sat down or the kids were bugging him. He always drives me nuts though!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 9:43 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• My DH learned a long time ago that if he is going to be home in the morning he better stay out of my way. The kids and I have a set routine and he just messes it up. He used to try and help and either he would do something that I didn't need or not do something I needed. Finally I just said "Could you please let the kids and I handle things or I would tell him exactly what I needed help with. Now it is better because the kids are older so we work together.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• haha..men have no idea how much preperation it actually takes to be able to go somewhere ..we do all the work so they think that we can just jump in the car and go...they don't worry about stuff like packed bags...I do believe they honestly think that packed bags magically appear, LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 9:38 AM on Mar. 10, 2011