Did you ever do something that made your SO family not like you anymore?

Just a random question.

Have you and your SO other ever got into a fight and now his family does not like you?
what did you do and Y?
was it because of something he did that lead you to do it?
does his family think your just plan crazy now?

Lets here something intersting stories.
I closed the last one on accident.

MissChunkyLuv

Asked by MissChunkyLuv at 9:35 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Nope, my husbands family LOVES me!!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 9:41 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• No my dh has always taken up for me. His mom has never liked me because I married her son and took him away from her as she puts it. Never mind he was a grown man lol.
    With my 1st dh though yeah we had that happen. His mom & dad didnt like me because I had split up with him & was dating someone else. He had been cheating on me & abusing me & was on drugs & I had had enough. He told everyone we werent split though so they thought I was some tramp out screwing around on my "husband" publicly. We did end up talking again bc I am a glutten for punishment or was, and he never corrected them on the real situation. Now we have been divorced awhile & still his family blames me for the split and he has never taken responsibility for his actions. Like he doesnt see the kids & says I wont let him. So again, blamed for something I have no control over.

Answer by gemgem at 9:42 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• no, but i would like to see some of the answers so i bumped ya
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I wouldn't say that they don't like me but i pissed his Dad off pretty good. We had our cell phones under him because with him being a truck driver it was cheaper for him, anyway i had told him i needed to add a few people to my circle of friends, he ignored me, got the phone bill and came to my house yelling at me because i went over on minutes. I wasn't rude or raised my voice to him but i did tell him that if he would've changed it then it never would've happened. he was pissed off and left and turned my phone off, then told my hubby i was rude to him, even my kids said i wasn't but to this day he thinks i totally disrespected him and wants me to say i am sorry, i said sorry for going over but i refuse to for what he says i need to.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:45 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yes. We had some rough times in the beginning and I pretty much got blamed for them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• yes
    i told them the truth of why i left

sometimes the truth hurts
    and sometimes the barrer of the truth gets the pain of what was told back at them
    don't kill the messager!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:31 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yes I stood up for myself when they felt like talking behind by back. his family doesn't think I am crazy but they don't like that I won't lay down and take whatever they want to throw at me. now they keep their comments to themselves.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:45 AM on Mar. 10, 2011