Do you

have a picture of your best vacation ever? and where was it?  Mine was the Bahamas 2010

obenblue

Asked by obenblue at 9:40 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Travel

• No pictures on the computer. My best vacation besides the one in florida we just went to last month (reason that was the best is b/c it was my 3yo first vacation!) is when I went to Alaska. Beautiful dosent even cover it! I went like 7yrs ago, I have an aunt that lives there. Totally awesome! We hiked sevearl mountains, walked on glaciers, flew in helicoptors, rafted, went to artic circle, visited McKinnley (sp) national park, plus so much more! Simply awesome & I will drag SO & my daughter there some day despite his whines about it lol
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:42 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• BTW is that purple in the sky the real color it was that day? If so its beautiful I dont think I've ever seen a sky that shade of purple before simply awesome!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:43 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yes the sky looked purple when the sun was going down. And yes it was beautiful, also you would not believe the amount of people that was on top deck taking pictures that day.
    obenblue

Comment by obenblue (original poster) at 9:54 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Key West,Florida
    Anguilla
    Jamaica
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 2:14 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• you guys are as beautiful as the sunset
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• thanks, that's sweet of you.
    obenblue

Comment by obenblue (original poster) at 9:03 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Awesome trip to Tahiti - pre-kids. As a travel agent friend said, it was what you think Hawaii will look like. The island wasn't at all built up. It was warm, beautiful and relaxing.

With the kids would be the month we spent in Israel in 2006. Lots of family, great places and my youngest started walking there.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:15 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• No. But that is a really great pic of the two of you. Cheers! :)
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 10:53 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• aw that's a great photo! handsome couple too
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 10:54 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I am definitly jealous.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 10:45 PM on Mar. 14, 2011