Is your SO your BFF?

How well do you guys get along?
Does he always seem to keep a smile on your face?

I was with my SO at a store and we always seem to have fun together no matter what we are doing or where we are. And the cashier seem to notice it too.
She had to stop and tell us we are a fun couple, and thats not the 1st time I heard this. when we 1st started seeing one another his friends seen the diffference in him. how happy he seem to be and one of his girl buddies and brother noticed how well we get along and we seem to be happy being around another.

do you have that with him? are you his other half?

MissChunkyLuv

Asked by MissChunkyLuv at 9:40 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• SO & I are definitely each other's better half. We keep that sparkling smile on each other's face all the time. There isn't anything we wouldn't tell each other. Everything we do is more fun because we do it together. We do have our individual interests, like I scrapbook & he golfs. But, general life is a partnership & we are definitely each other's BFF!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:01 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• thats awesome. I like that answer alot
    MissChunkyLuv

Comment by MissChunkyLuv (original poster) at 10:30 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Thank you! We are actually a true life Cinderella story. :-) We've known each other for over 40 yrs. We met in 6th grade, each other's 1st crush, 1st kiss. Grew up together, graduated together, went our separate ways. Looked each other up after 25+ yrs of abusive marriages & divorce to find we still had all the chemistry! Now, we are living our Happily Ever After! :-)
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:46 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Sadly No
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 12:14 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• @ Specialwingz I feel u i have a smiliar story. my bf an i have known of each other since 5th grade . ane lived near each other. we went to the same grammar chool and h.s. we always just said hi and by never anything serious. in 10th grade he joined the marines. i never knew it was him but he find me online and i use to write to him while he was in boot camp. he never told me who he was he was scared i would be like yuk an never writehim. we lost touch from 02 until end of 08. he find me online again. we began a friendship over the phone. one day we decided to hang out and now we are leaving together. we never knew how much alike we are and always have a great time together. I feel like we belng together.
    MissChunkyLuv

Comment by MissChunkyLuv (original poster) at 12:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Aww, that is so sweet. And, we DO have similar stories. It's nice to know that more of them exist. Many people think I lie about having such an amazing relationship. But I don't. We truly have the ultimate relationship. We've never had a fight & have never put the other down. Together, we are truly one. But we went through a lot to get here. We each went through an incredibly abusive marriage to terrible people. This taught us what we wanted in a partner/relationship & exactly what we didn't want. We both know how bad relationships feel. We will never do any of those things to each other. We believe the same way, have the same morals, same interests, etc. Who's to say if we'd been a couple way back in school & throughout life that we would have known how to nurture the relationship to be a healthy one. One can only speculate as to whether or not we would have been as successful then as we are now. We DO get wiser with age. LOL
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 2:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yea very true. I tell him that its good that we met now. I feel like than i would have taken him for granted an maybe he would have done the same. we both have our other lifes. he was a different person before he came back into my life than he is now ( he changed for the better). and it was not because i told him to or asked him to. he did for me and my daughter. he said we are the reason he stopped drinking and smoking. because we make him want to be a better person for him and thats something he never knew he need was what he has now. he worked hard as a marine but also drank hard and did alot of stupid things before so the whole family life we have now was far from any thoughts that crossed his mind. Im happy that accepted my daughter and I into his life. we are alot alike in the way we think and act so its easy for us to know when something is wrong with the other person.
    MissChunkyLuv

Comment by MissChunkyLuv (original poster) at 2:57 PM on Mar. 10, 2011