Do you concider yourself a happy mom?

Do you think your a happy mom?
Why or Why not?

pammomof9

Asked by pammomof9 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am pretty much a happy mom. There are some days I want to hide in a corner because I am tired, but as for my life, being a mom, a wife, my friends, and all of that I am pretty happy and really blessed. I have a kind and loving husband who is also a good provider who rarely complains. I have children who act accordingly (even when the teens act like horrid 2 yr olds lol), they love me even when they are pissed at me for saying no. I have friends to call, hang out with, and talk to. I have money to spend on extras I may want here and there. Of course a home, food on the table, and my husband just bought me a sports car after several yrs of mini van hell lol. Oh and of course God in our lives & family directing it because we believe he loves us and will put us where we need to be. Whats not to love?

Answer by gemgem at 9:50 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I have always been a happy mom, got no reason not to be, I have been married to a wonderful man for 39 years and up to this day he still wants me and tells me so, I have beautiful grown children that make me proud, what is there not to be happy?

Answer by older at 9:49 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• not right now, i am really depressed. but usually i am, i just need to get through this crap. :)
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:49 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• ummm i have my good and bad days..some time i feel like i am but i will admit there are times where i wish i baked or was more crafty like with my child i just don't have that in me ...i am more of a provider kinda parent. but you know that is something i need to work on.
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 10:04 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• It depends....not as happy as I would like to be at times....comes from trying to do too much and feeling like I am the only one trying to juggle it all
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 11:03 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yes I consider myself a happy mom, I love my girls and feel very blessed to have such wonderful kind hearted, helpful kids and my DH is a great guy, always thinking of me & the girls, I am very happy with where I am in my life.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:47 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I KNOW I am a beyond happy Mom, and Wife! How could I not be, when I have been Blessed with THE two best Guys in the universe! My perfect Men make me the happiest woman in creation. <3
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yes i do. I love being a mom and although sometimes it is extreemly hard, I enjoy the many experiences of motherhood.
    cecyh9

Answer by cecyh9 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yes! I enjoy my kids and that makes me happy. I would be so lost without them, they are my world!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2011