Trying to conceive after an early early misscarriage... Could I be Preggo?

Hey Cafe moms I updated you a few weeks ago about my misscarriage i had at about 5 weeks. It was no cause for it, the doctors said it was natural because at 5 weeks when they did the ultrasound nothing was visible but a sak with light fluid. Jan 17 was the day I had starte spotting and from there it went downhill. for about 2 weeks i bled heavily on and off all the wayup to like Feb 13th is when it stopped. February 14 is the day my fiance and i started to try and conceive again.... feb 14 feb 16 feb 18 19 22 24 25 26 march 1 4 5 6 we had sex so basically every day to every 2 3 days i tryed to hit ovulation much as possible with those dates just to b on the safe side. I spoke to my nurse and he said if i dont get a period then around the 20 something of march set up an appointment to come back in and take a pregnancy test. im really hoping i nailed it, not really putting to much thought or worry into it bc im till young vibrant and very fertile... ppl give me your thoughts NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS please and thanks... and i will keep you all posted!

sweetytweety001

Asked by sweetytweety001 at 9:52 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You could very well be.....you are most fertile right after a pregnancy, good luck, baby dust your way!

Answer by older at 9:54 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• thanks :-) ill keep u postd
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 9:59 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• You need to chart ovulation. I had my miscarriage at 5 week, 6 days and its been over 2 months since I lost the baby. I still havent ovulated.

Mine was natural and all the tissue passed within 24 hours of the miscarriage starting. We are TTC again too but with a lack of ovulation we've had no such luck.

All the sex in the world won't get you pregnant if you don't ovulate. :(

Hope everything works out for you. Baby Dust.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• well no need for ovulation because i just found out im pregnant took a test last night and a big fat positive
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Mar. 20, 2011