Are you fertile after an early miscarriage? adult content

hey ive heard after an early misscarriage you are very fertile is that true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• My doctor told me to wait 60 days because the quality of ovulation goes down. But I was never told you were more fertile.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:00 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• The reason people say you are "more fertile" after a miscarriage (particularly one that requires a D&C) is because the the tissue in the uterus is fresh and new so it seems it may be easier for a fertilized egg to implant.

THAT BEING SAID....you have to ovulate first which can takes some time to happen. My miscarriage was over 8 weeks ago and I'm still not pregnant.

My doctor and all the research out there says there is NO REASON to wait to concieve again after an early, first trimester miscarriage. Particularly when it happens before 6 weeks.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• yeah thats why they said it was ok for me to conceive again because i was 5 weeks even if that there was no sign of a fetus or anything just water.... but im gonna keep you all posted
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yes like what anon said most likely after a d&c. BUT you do need to wait till after your first period so you know that you Are ovulating. GOOD LUCK!!
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 3:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Well, you tell me :) I had an early miscarriage on December 8th and got pregnant again on December 22nd. It is not recommended to get pregnant right away because you need to let yourself heal and your body heal. We def. Did not mean or try to get pregnant again, it just happened.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:01 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I would relax. If you just had a miscarriage your body needs time.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 7:40 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• no need for relaxation bc im pregnant took a test you guys and i got a bi fat positive last night i go to the doctor tommorow
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Mar. 20, 2011