Desprate for an awnser!!!!!

I`m a 15 year old tenn!! and preg-O!! and i havnt told my mom or really NOBODY i am besides the daddie and my cuzin Dakota that we tell everything to each other!!!! Should i tell her or wait a bout a month or 2 wen i start to pop out and let her and everyone else figure it out on the own!!!! PLZZZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

baby_mama088594

Asked by baby_mama088594 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• that's up to you. but if it's something you're going to stress about, you should tell them asap. you need to be healthy and stress free for your baby.

you also need to get regular prenatal care and start taking prenatal vitamins asap! the vitamins you can get over the counter at walmart, target, cvs, walgreens, etc. they say prenatal vitamins right on them. and they are sooooo important to the well being of your growing baby! you probably shouldn't wait any longer than 2 months to see a dr also. you'll need to be seen regularly thorughout your pregnancy by a dr or midwife to track the baby's development.

feel free to pm me if you need to! my sis was a teen mommy too. ♥
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 11:11 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• okay i know its tough but i know how parents get too. yes your very scared and don't know how your going to tell your mom but you just can't wait and not tell her because things will get worse you have to tell her soon my sisters and i are so afraid to get prego because we are super afraid of my dad but once my sister got prego at the age 16 he was so upset and he cried he didn't hate her or anything but he told my sister i trusted you and you went behind my back and opened up your legs and got knocked up and she started crying and so did he yes its going to be tough in the beginning but it'll be better when you tell your mom if anything please don't get an abortion because it's not going to make everything okay if you need someone to talk to please talk to me i'm here for you okay
    analeaha4

Answer by analeaha4 at 11:14 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• That’s a hard one. You would need to be calm and obviously you want to keep the baby right? You have a lot to think about your very young. I do know someone your age that had a baby and regardless of her age and my religious beliefs she’s a good mother. You should talk to your boyfriend and come up with a plan on how you guys are going to raise and afford your child. If you act responsible and show her you have thought this through she may not have a total melt down. You want to think about the future work, school, where you will live, who will help you? You also need to see a doctor and get vitamins. Read up on what pregnant woman do so you can have a healthy baby if that’s what you decide.
    Nikkisabella

Answer by Nikkisabella at 11:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• waiting too long and waiting to show is to much of a risk for you and the baby. Grit your teeth and tell someone about it, so you can get the help you need.
    Anonymous

• Tell her
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Prenatal care is of paramount importance. No offense intended here, but you now have to think about the baby first if you intend to continue with the pregnancy. You are a high risk pregnancy just by virtue of your age alone. That being said, tell her.
    pullinkytink

Answer by pullinkytink at 1:56 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i trusted you and you went behind my back and opened up your legs and got knocked up and she started crying and so did he

What a horrible thing to say to your kid! He should have had a bit more tact when dealing with his teenage, pregnant daughter.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 8:03 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i would tell her,it will be very hard but its best to hear it from u.she will probaly be mad at first but she will love that baby with all her heart im sure.being young and prego is a scary thing and who better to have there then ur mom?
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:03 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• You need prenatal care, and you need it ASAP. Because of your age, the risks to you and the baby are extremely elevated, and you need early prenatal care more than anyone else. Please tell your parents. What's the worst they're going to do? Yell? Scream? Yeah, they'll be upset, but then they'll get over it and get down to business help you get the care you need. The longer you wait to tell them, the worse it's going to be, so you need to tell them immediately.
    Anonymous

• I think you need to tell your mom right away. You need the best care for you and your baby and you will need some support. She might be mad and upset with you at first... but now that you are pregnant it's not about you anymore and you have to do what is best for your baby.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 3:37 PM on Nov. 23, 2008