Is this wrong

I been talking to this guy for 2 yrs but we never meet, he seems so sweet and has a good job and all that. The sweetness is what he says. I have seen pictures only but i got this feeling that I cant explain. Like i want to meet him but I can see myself with this guy, well picture myself with him in different places, stores, beaches etc. Is that wrong why do I feel this way? HELP Ty

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• You are emotionally attached.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Is that wrong?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:06 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• You have an emotional connection to him, which could lead to something wonderful so I don't think it is wrong. How does he feel about you? Do you think that he feels the same? If so I say maybe it is time for you two to meet. If you are not sure how he feels and you don't want to ruin the fantasy leave it as is. But if you both thing this could be the one....go for it, you don't know unless you see!
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 10:08 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yes, he feels the same way, he has always wanted to meet and has always said things like, your so sweet, your so sexy etc etc. Thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:11 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Personally I'd tread lightly...be sure to keep yourself safe if you do decide to meet. Good luck!
    FebPenguins

Answer by FebPenguins at 10:16 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Feb, Thanks, I am always safe I meet others by the net too.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:24 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• It's only wrong if you're married or in a committed relationship already. AND if you do decide to meet with him, PLEASE do it safely. Let other people know where you are going, and meet in a public place.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:46 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Loving both are single and I will be safe ty
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:58 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• It's time you meet. Go to a public place. meet him there instead of him picking you up.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 11:22 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• He is a fantasy, it is easy to be attached to a fantasy. Be aware of red flags, if he isnt all he says he is those red flags are there(We just tend to ignore them)
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2011