Desprate for an awnser!!!!!

I`m a 15 year old tenn!! and preg-O!! and i havnt told my mom or really NOBODY i am besides the daddie and my cuzin Dakota that we tell everything to each other!!!! Should i tell her or wait a bout a month or 2 wen i start to pop out and let her and everyone else figure it out on the own!!!! PLZZZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

baby_mama088594

Asked by baby_mama088594 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• well i was 14 when i got prego with my son and now 17 i would have to say go with telling your mom now the sooner the better. it might be hard but its for the better. if you need someone to talk to you can message me.!! good luck!
    Reneemommy

Answer by Reneemommy at 11:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• You should tell your mom. She can help you a lot and you need to get to a doctor. You have to tell her sooner or later. Get it over with and start planning for your baby! You don't need this stress.... its not good for you or the baby.
    Anonymous

• I think you need to talk to your mom. Yes it will be a shock and she may not take it very well at first, but think back to how scared and shocked you were when you found out. Talk to her, bite your tounge and let her get over the shock. Moms are great about these things after the initial shock wears off. It will not be easy as you know, and scary, but it will be ok. Hang in there. It will be a lot worse if you wait by the way, then not only will she be shocked and scared for you but she will also feel betrayed that you did not trust her enough to tell her up front.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 11:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• It is very important that you tell your mom. You need to be getting prenatal care from your doctor to ensure that you have a healthy baby. Please don't wait. Do it now. I know it is hard. I got pregnant when I was 18. I wasnt out of school yet, not married. You need to do the adult thing and see a doctor right away. Talk to a teacher or a trusted adult if you can't go to your parents. They should be able to guide you on the right path.
    Daydreamin73

Answer by Daydreamin73 at 11:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I had a friend in high school that was 6 months prego and didn't even know it. She thought that she was just getting fat. I told her that she needed to go and get a pregnancy test. She told me the next day that she was indeed pregnant. She asked me what she should do and I suggested that she tell her mom and get to a doctor as soon as possible. The next day she didn't show up. But after that she did and I asked her where she was and she told me that she was pregnant to be exact she was 7 months pregnant and her baby was going to be born with down syndrome. So my question to you is: Do you want your baby to have a disorder or do you want your baby to be healthy? If you want your baby to come out healthy, then the best thing to do is tell your mom immediately.
    Dallas789

Answer by Dallas789 at 2:08 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• TALK TO YOUR MOM.

Hiding won't make things any better.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:52 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• You need to tell her, as soon as possible. If you just wait for her to figure it out on her own then she'll get angry, she may still get angry if you tell her now, but she will respect your decision to tell her yourself and she will eventually calm down. You need her support on this, especially to come to the doctors with you and support you so that you have a happy healthy pregnancy. Good Luck with all of this honey.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 7:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I would tell your mom. I know it seems the the hardest thing to do, you just have to do it. You are going to need her help and support. I would talk to the baby's daddy and see what you guys want to do and then go to your mother with somewhat of a plan.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:16 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Tell your mother or another trusted adult who can get you and your unborn child the medical care you both need. This way you can make decisions and plans for you would like to do. The sooner you start planning the better you and your child will be.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 12:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• To the person that posted about their friends baby having Down's Syndrome....YOU CAN NOT PREVENT A CHILD FROM BEING BORN WITH IT. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO RIGHT OR WRONG. That statement was completely irrelevant.

Honey, you need to tell your mom right away that you're pregnant so you can start planning for your baby and get prenatal care right away. Your mom might be upset, disappointment and even mad at you, but she won't stop loving you. You have a long, hard road ahead of you. Good luck.
    crdc91506

Answer by crdc91506 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2008