Every feel lonely but you have people all around you??

hey ladies i was wondering is there other ladies that feel like this i don't think i am depressed or anything like that but i have days where i feel so lonely and like people don't understand me or i don't have any "true" friends but i have plenty of family around me that tells me they love me all the time...it's like i am missing something but just don't know what it is. is there anyone else that goes thru this or by the way its not all the time i just have my moments.

mztxdelta

Asked by mztxdelta at 10:08 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, so very much I do. They are there to listen but not to come over when your feeling that way, I do have a friend/cousin who is always there for me tho. I so feel it too.
    Lisa_Lynn

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 10:10 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• well they have their own lives and even though you go through some things, they will be there but not when you need them to be. you might just feel like you need someone there to talk to more personally rather then holding back what you shouldnt tell family members and worrying about what they think of you...

americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:15 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I feel it too. Just because you have alot of people around you doesn't mean you can't feel lonely. I moved back to my hometown after being gone for 12 yrs. I have no friends, just a few members of my family but it's not the same. I miss time out with the girls, shopping, lunches, anything. Now it's just me and the kids, my SO works full time, and has many friends locally. I have no one. It's tuff but I'm meeting people at my sons school so i hope it gets better.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 10:24 AM on Mar. 10, 2011