Every feel lonely even though you surrounded by people??

hey ladies i was wondering is there other ladies that feel like this i don't think i am depressed or anything like that but i have days where i feel so lonely and like people don't understand me or i don't have any "true" friends but i have plenty of family around me that tells me they love me all the time...it's like i am missing something but just don't know what it is. is there anyone else that goes thru this or by the way its not all the time i just have my moments.

mztxdelta

Asked by mztxdelta at 10:09 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I have been thorugh that too.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:10 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yes and I think sometime it has to do with having things that you are dealing with that you cannot share with everyone so you feel like you are dealing with it alone even though you may be sharing bits and pieces of it.
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 10:18 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I agree with the last answer ... i think its because you are so stressed out with being a parent or pregnant etc. that nobody else know what you are going through or you think that noboyd else know what your feeling ... and yesi have def been in this situation and i am currently in this situation
    LuvMyFam42210

Answer by LuvMyFam42210 at 10:37 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• like people don't understand me or i don't have any "true" friends but i have plenty of family around me that tells me they love me all the time

---

I have definitely felt this way at times ^. Part of it is that some of my friends are not going through the same things I'm going through (not married and/or don't have kids) and some have moved far away so we've grown apart a little. I don't feel like I relate to the ones without kids as much now and only hang out with them occasionally when we have someone to babysit and want a night out. And although I've met some nice moms recently in our new town (by joining a mom's group and meeting a few at the park and library), I haven't met anyone I really click with yet. Sometimes it feels like 'dating' in a way trying to meet other moms or other couple friends. Actually it's more stressful than dating sometimes. LOL
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 11:16 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I have those moments. I not sure why, because I have friends and family that tell me they love me. I guess it is something we all go through.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 11:16 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I felt like that last year. No one could help me get out of that 'funk' except my sweet friend. I went to a few ppl but she was the ONLY 1 who made me feel better. we spoke over the phone & she's the nicest person ever.
    I'd say, find a friend who is sweet, nurturing and caring, talk to them, let it all out. talk about things that u may think is minor but annoys u, talk about the heaviest problem 2.
    I felt SO much better after talking to her. Then I found a counselor that wasn't too expensive.
    Hope that helps!
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 10, 2011