My stepmom is 44 yrs old and just told me shes 3 months preggo with twins! do you think they'll come out healthy?

it took her 17 years to get preggo she tried and tried and finally the dr. did this special test where they inject the sperm right into the ovaries its called something with the "v" and it worked, i'm happy for them:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think she will be fine. At that age and with twins she is automatically considered high risk and will be constantly monitored and most likely put on bed rest after a certain point. I would not worry too much, women are having babies later in life now a days. The lady with 17 kids and prego with number 18 is 47 and says that she does not plan on stopping any time soon.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 11:20 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• wow well you are going to be a big sister, she shouod be fine.
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 12:47 AM on Nov. 23, 2008