What do you think of this challenge I issued to my husband? adult content

I want my husbands swag back it's so sexy on him and I miss it. So I issued this challenge to help get back what I miss. I can't stand to hear Are we gonna do it. Are you gonna give me some. I think it's so lame it's not where we started and so it's not where I want to end up. But I feel like I can't say that to him without huring his ego. I'm hoping this will re-spice things up.

"Challenge The next 10 days U may not ask for sex. U must get it solely on swag, romance, confidence, body language, conversation, chores, humor, & gesture. Basically anything goes except flat out asking. No 1 has 2 coax a cat it comes because it likes to be stroked! Are U UP to it? Do you have the game to get it?"

So what do you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I love it! Great idea! Might have to use it!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:41 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I just sent it to him via txt waiting on his reply?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:43 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I think its a good idea :) guys like to have a challenge... and it sounds to me like you put it in a way that was fun and flirty instead of critical or demeaning :) hope it works out for ya ;)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:43 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I say ..GOOD LUCK!!! Hope it works..if it does..let us know! Maybe I'll try it...LMBO!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:43 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Of course if he ask I'll lie like a rug and tell him I'm completely happy. That I just read this on CM and thought it would be fun.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I think it is a great Idea, you will have to let us know if it works!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:47 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Great idea! I think guys get too comfortable with the way they ask for sex once it's been a few years. Good job throwing him a challenge! Hopefully, it'll make it more fun for both of you!! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:51 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I love it! I think I may have to steal the idea! LOL some men need the coaxing :D
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• We've been together 10yrs and married 2 we have 3 kids and both work fulltime. In the begining I was insecure and jealous. So he's really adjusted and made changes for my happiness on top of us just being in a routine with work and kids. I'm also taking a lap dance class next month and i'm planning a fishing trip for just him and buddies for fathers day. I'm hoping these bits and pieces with this challenge will come together like a perfect puzzle.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• fun. might have to give it a try. except i would stick to the just romance, body language, and swag for me. can't wait to hear how it turns out for you!!!
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 11:05 AM on Mar. 10, 2011