Help! My mom see's no reason i need to go to the doctor, What should i do? Advice please!

last month my period was feburary 2nd-feb.8th. it came a day early. first day it was heavy then next day it was like i never got it and then on the 4th all of a sudden i had spotting on and off almost non existent til the 8th. then this month it was 4days late. got it on the 6th. it was heavy and then the next day that morning was heavy and by the afternoon it was light spotting. i still have light on and off spotting now. ive had a lot of the signs of pregnancy. i took a test last month abt a week n a half after my period but it was negative. Could it be something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Health

• To be on the safe side-just go to the doctor.

It could be you are pregnant and it didn't read it on the test yet. It could be stress or hormones.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I would still go see the doctor if its worrying you... it might be nothing but it might be something. Let the doctor make that decision not your mom
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:50 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Do you need your mom to take you to the doctor or something? If not I would say just make an appointment and go to the doctor. Otherwise, if you have to go and your mom won't take you, try a woman's clinic or Planned Parenthood. They provide inexpensive medical services. I had a blood test done for my pregnancy at a women's clinic and it cost $10 and I didn't need insurance or anything like that. You should get checked out so you know for sure that everything is ok.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 10:54 AM on Mar. 10, 2011