Help! My mom see's no reason i need to go to the doctor, What should i do? Advice please!

last month my period was feburary 2nd-feb.8th. it came a day early. first day it was heavy then next day it was like i never got it and then on the 4th all of a sudden i had spotting on and off almost non existent til the 8th. then this month it was 4days late. got it on the 6th. it was heavy and then the next day that morning was heavy and by the afternoon it was light spotting. i still have light on and off spotting now. ive had a lot of the signs of pregnancy. i took a test last month abt a week n a half after my period but it was negative. Could it be something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Health

• sorry, but I agree. No need for you to have to go. Your period is very unpredictable and many things can be a factor. For instance, if my period is being odd and I really think I am pregnant, that will make it go wacky too. Also, are you take any new meds, or change in diet? Have you recently stopped or started bc?
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• If you are worried, which you clearly are, go to your doctor.
    ALWAYS trust your instincts. If this is not normal for YOU, than you know it.
    At least call and talk to someone about it.

Good luck!
    boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 10:54 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• U should go 2 the Dr. to be safe. Why not have an expert tell u what's going on.
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 10:56 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Why is it your mom's choice if you go to the doc or not? If you want to go, go - but I don't see any reason to either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• im not any meds, i havent changed my diet, and i didnt start or stop any bc. i dont think im pregnant, its just its not normal for my period.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Mar. 10, 2011